Friday 17 September 2010

Genre Choice Inspiration

When choosing the genre for my movie trailer I thought about all the things that I had watched recently on television, whether it was TV or a film.

I had been watching a TV series that is based on a film called Friday Night Lights. It is about an school American Football team in Texas that the whole town base their lives around. The basic story line is that every Friday night everyone in the town goes to watch the team play in their stadium. Although it is a school team the stadium is able to hold tens of thousands of people and football is everything to them. The twists in relationships between the characters are incredibly deep and manage to grip you!

I am hoping to do something along the same lines as this in our project. So to conclude, the inspiration for the genre of the project came from Friday Night Lights which is a TV programme even though our project is a film trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment