Thursday 30 September 2010

Evaluation of our Research

Today I asked many of my peers a few easy questions about a trailer that we could be making. Most of the response was positive and were helpful in coming up with good ideas in what to create.

Q- What do you like to see in a trailer?
The answers were as such, Good voice over, Amazing music, Good actors and Actresses, cinematography, Word Of Mouth, Excitment and if its interesting. These are a few evaluations I have taken from people.

Q- What makes you want to see a movie?
Here are the answers of many, Adverts, Good reviews, Trailers, Word of Mouth and Action made all the people in my class want to watch movies.

Q- What makes a bad trailer?
Here are the answers, Cringe movie, Bad actors, Sequals, Cheesy, Giving away the plot to easily.
Many of these respones came immediatly which shows that my peers knew already what to say and had a clear image on the way it should be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment