Tuesday 9 November 2010

Poster Recreation



Above is the original poster of Due Date which is a new box office hit movie come out across America and the U.K. I took this poster as my stimulus to create a new poster. This is a new comedy that features Robert Downing Jr. and Zach Galifianakis.




Above, this poster is the one I created through Photoshop by importing the original poster and cropping the pictures out. Then adding the photo on the other page I edited the boundries of the actors that didnt show the fine lines of the original. The Sky background i selected and used that as the framing device to put the picture on it. Then the titles were added to show that I have added my own style to the poster. I zoomed closer in to find the spaces that required a lot of work around the edges to slowly erase the fine lines of the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment