Tuesday 19 October 2010

Casting.

Over last few weeks I have been looking for a variety of people to play the roles of the girl from California and the Young men playing the roles of the Rugby player and Footballer. I asked around in my school if anyone was willing to play such roles. Many respones were that they had no time for extra curricular activity and needed to spend time doing there work. I finally found one man to help me with the role of the Rugby player. He is the current rugby captain of Gordonstoun school and is willing to participate in our trailer, As for the footballer I will be willing to play the role. As I am a footballer it is easier for me to play the other man which removes the hassels of looking for someone to fill that role.
Robyn who I had asked and was ready to cast her into the lead role of the California girl had to back out because of many other commitments like Art and Drama coursework assignments.
This is not a major problem because we still havent started filming as yet and have just found the locations to shoot first few scene of the trailer. This would be a exciting new prospect to go in search for a new girl for our trailer. Now I would advise people to look deep into their schedule and occrdingly accept our proposal.
A new role star could prove worthwhile to the whole production of our trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment